DSF collaborates with other Down syndrome organizations to assist and support them in developing Learning Program™ models that fit the needs of their members.
The Learning Program™ Steering Committee Partners with Active Programs include:
- 3-21 Foundation (Boston, Massachusetts/2009)*
- Down Syndrome Association of Northern Virginia (Falls Church, Virginia/2009)*
- Montgomery County Down Syndrome Interest Group (Montgomery County, Pennsylvania/2013)*
- The Marin Fund, St. Louis (St. Louis, Missouri/2008)*
Current Learning Program Partners include:
- Club 21 (Pasadena, California/2010)
- Down Syndrome Alliance of the Midlands (Omaha, NE/2016)
- Down Syndrome Association of Central Kentucky (Lexington, Kentucky/2015)
- Down Syndrome Association of Central Ohio (Columbus/OH/2015)
- Down Syndrome Association of Greater Richmond (Richmond, VA/2013)
- Down Syndrome Association of Greater Toledo (Toledo, OH/2016)
- Down Syndrome Community (Seattle, Washington/2014)
- Down Syndrome Family Alliance of Greenville (Greenville, SC/2016)
- Down Syndrome Foundation of Florida (Orlando, Florida/2014)
- Down Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City (Shawnee Mission, Kansas/2012)
- Down Syndrome Organization of Southern Nevada (Las Vegas, Nevada/2013)
- Gold Coast Down Syndrome Organization (Boynton Beach, Florida/2008)
- National Down Syndrome Coalition (Sacramento, California/2010)
- The Up Side of Downs of Northeast Ohio (Independence, Ohio/2014)
- Bamboo Wow (Tokyo, Japan/2015)
Our Montgomery County Partner, MCDSIG, created a video about their program.
Our Boston Partner, 3-21 Foundation, created an explanatory video about the program and received the 2016 MDSC Educator Award.
Our Las Vegas Partner, DSOSN, created a video with pictures from their introductory year.